DC Charging Stations
Raption family is ideally suited to be installed in both public access environments and private ones, where vehicles need to be ready to continue their commute in 10-30 min.
Another key attribute considered has been its external design. Sophisticated, slim and robust are just some attributes that can be used to describe this series and that makes it ideal for any type of site.
The Raption 150 can perform simultaneous DC charging, able to charge 2 EV’s at the same time by splitting the available power (e.g. 75kW+75kW).
- Simultaneous DC charge able to charge 2 EV’s at the same time by splitting the available power (e.g. 75kW+75kW).
- The modular architecture allows power scalability from 100kW to 150kW.
- Built-in courtesy light at the top of the station for improved user experience
- Designed with consideration for accessibility by the disabled, complying with international standards regarding the height of connectors
- 8” colour anti-vandal touch screen daylight readable Available in Single (CCS) and Dual connector (CCS+CHAdeMO) variant
- Optional Credit Card Payment System
RAPTION 150 KW CHARGING STATION
Designed to embrace the new HPC standards, focusing its design on simultaneous DC-DC charging in order to maximize the revenue of the operator at rush hours.
Scroll down to learn more.
The modular architecture allows power scalability from 100kW to 150kW.
It offers a unique connector care concept by means of gun locking feature (optional) and cable floating design, which results on a reduction of cable breaking risk (i.e. lower OpEx and higher uptime).
SUPPORT FROM E-STATION
The stations are connected to the E-Station network via an on-board modem connected to the Telstra network, and are monitored remotely on a 24 hour basis by E-Station.
The stations require little or no downtime or maintenance. Software updates are done remotely.
SELF-SERVICE CHARGE STATION
The stations are designed to be used like a self-service petrol pump without supervision.
Two cars can DC charge at the same time by splitting the available power (e.g. 75kW+75kW).
NEXT CHARGE APP
The Raption is fully OCPP complaint and integrates well with the Charge Star driver management services payment system and the Next Charge smart phone application.
Using ‘map mode’ you can easily find stations within your current area. Real Time Status is a quick and easy way to see the status of any station. It makes finding your NEXTCHARGE quick and easy.